Equipment Quality

Took the full course passed with a high grade and the certificate went to somebody other than me.I called and complained was told there was nothing they could do.Then when they called to sell more courses they said they would add the 30hour course in for me to retake if I bought other courses so I did and when I went to log in on the course again the computer will not allow me to log on.I complained and they said they would reset the class,and wow the first course came up half complete and said that it was out of date and I would have to pay for it again.This was total crap I spent a lot of my own time on this including time complaining to get things fixed and got screwed twice all they want is money and will not back up their claims.

Review about: Safety Services Company Osha Compliant Safety Course.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Did not deliver products sold.

Comments

SafetyServicesCompany
Safety Services Company Verified Representative

Hello! We’re so sorry to hear that your experience was less than positive.

Please know that we have renewed our commitment to providing all of our customers with amazing customer service, and would love the opportunity to earn back your business. Please contact us at (877) 894-2566 or customerservice@safetyservicescompany.com if you need additional support, as your satisfaction is our #1 priority.