I was tormented by relentless Telephone Sales Calls, as a Customer in good standing for several years, high pressure sales calls continued, however I never approved a new purchase, never received new materials.

I was sent an invoice, then the collection calls started. When I authorize a purchase, I give a credit card.

They said they billed me because I never could finish a sales call with them. Now they truly expect to collect, I guess they will send materails after collection.

The high pressure sales tactic is annoying and takes time away from me. They're bothersome! Summer 2010

Comments

SafetyServicesCompany
Safety Services Company Verified Representative

Hello! We’re so sorry to hear that your experience was less than positive.

Please know that we have renewed our commitment to providing all of our customers with amazing customer service, and would love the opportunity to earn back your business. Please contact us at (877) 894-2566 or customerservice@safetyservicescompany.com if you need additional support, as your satisfaction is our #1 priority.

You could add your name to the Do Not Call Registry but the only problem is that one does not exist for a business.

Dear Complainant,

We are sorry to hear you have had a less than desirable experience dealing with our company. We strive to provide the greatest customer service experience as well as the highest quality products to all of our clients. However, having grown from a startup in 2005 to the largest supplier of safety training products in North America there are unfortunately going to be some growing pains and communication break downs. We are deeply remorseful you were one of the few who had an undesirable experience with our company and we pledge to do everything in our power to resolve this complaint. Please e-mail us at tdavis@safetyservicescompany.com so we can address this complaint. We also would like to offer you a gift certificate good for 20 percent off any purchase.

Sincerely,

The Safety Services Team

Just tell them to take you off their contact list and don't call again, as required by federal law. Plus, it is a good idea to add your business number to the national Do Not Call registry.

Buy technologies products to all people to live happiness lifes.