I have never had this company before but got a new number and they called me and I said you have the wrong number and they said they would remove me from the call list. That was the biggest lie I have ever heard.

They have called me from three different states and six different counties. The most harassing company I have ever seen. They are not even professional {{Redacted}}.

I just got a new number. Then when I called back it said the number was out of service.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safety Services Company. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safety Services Company to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safety Services Company for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

SafetyServicesCompany
Safety Services Company Verified Representative

Hello! We’re so sorry to hear that your experience was less than positive.

Please know that we have renewed our commitment to providing all of our customers with amazing customer service, and would love the opportunity to earn back your business. Please contact us at (877) 894-2566 or customerservice@safetyservicescompany.com if you need additional support, as your satisfaction is our #1 priority.