These people are so dishonest. A sales person talked to an employee of mine to "verify" our address.

He implied that we were required by law to have their product and wanted her to authorize a purchase. When the employee told him he'd need to talk to her manager- who happened to be busy, and said to take a number from the sales person so she could call back- the sales guy kept saying, "We don't want to bother your manager, we know managers are busy." He pushed and pushed until my teenaged employee said okay, because she didn't know what else to do. When I called -as the business owner- to cancel this unauthorized purchase, the "customer service" rep went on about the recording. What the recording clearly demonstrated is that the way they get authorization is by obfuscating the truth, talking fast and taking advantage of people who are taught to be polite and accommodating.

My employee had not yet experienced the many ways a sales person can pressure someone into something they don't understand.

The only way to deal with people like this is to say, No!" and hang up as fast as you can. What a sad lesson to learn.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Safety Services Company. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Safety Services Company to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Safety Services Company and safety services company customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Morgantown, West Virginia, United States #1232521

Scammers. Called my business stated they were offering a high honored safety course .

Offered to send me further information. Received a large envelope with a safety achievement certificate. What a scam. Some intense safety course .

Then the horror calls started daily seeking $375.00 for the course ! Complete fraud.

Will be reporting to authorities. Beware of SAFETY SERVICES Scammers, total fraud

Norwalk, California, United States #1215810

yes, we were shammed as well by this company. I returned the information because my employer already receives this info from ADP. Was harassed by an *** named Ken, then I was told that they would charge me a restocking fee for the return and if its not included return then they wont accept return.