DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION!!

This company has fraudulently taken money from my business account! They are not to be trusted!

I ordered OSHA products from them once in the past. The company then called back months later and talked to my secretary Tracy and subsequently took $4000 dollars out of my bank account using the card they had on file from my previous transaction. When I called to dispute this they claimed she authorized them to do so- She did NOT authorize that transaction nor does she have the authority to do so. I then received some packages from them which I promptly returned....

To this date they have not refunded the $4,000.

I also got a bill for an additional $550! This company is 100% fraudulent and it's a shame because the original product that I ordered the first time was actually decent. It is pathetic that they have to operate criminally to generate further revenue.They are stealing from people!

*They are also telling customers that the products they are selling are required by OSHA...IT IS NOT TRUE! The products are NOT required by OSHA!

Again,

DO NOT give this company your business or your credit card info! THEY ARE A FRAUD!

Product or Service Mentioned: Safety Services Company Customer Care.

Reason of review: fraud.

I didn't like: Billing practice.

• Safety Services Company Osha Fraud
Company wrote 1 public responses to the review from Nov 03, 2016.

Comments

SafetyServicesCompany
Safety Services Company Verified Representative

Hello! We’re so sorry to hear that your experience was less than positive.

Please know that we have renewed our commitment to providing all of our customers with amazing customer service, and would love the opportunity to earn back your business. Please contact us at (877) 894-2566 or customerservice@safetyservicescompany.com if you need additional support, as your satisfaction is our #1 priority.