I was called over and over again by Safety Services company. Finally, I told the company spokesperson that I do not know anything about your company. If you want to send me information about your company, I will be happy to take a look at it. He told me that he would send me a bill along with the materials, and that if I wanted to use it, i could pay it.

I told him that I did not want to be locked into a payment. He stated that it was not a problem.

They sent me information.

Now they want a payment for materials that I do not need at this time because i do not have any employees.

They are trying to threaten me by telling me that the phone conversation was recorded and that if I do not pay they will take legal action.

This is very aggressive sales and marketing.

I am pissed. I have enough problems without these aggressive people.

Comments

SafetyServicesCompany
Safety Services Company Verified Representative

Hello! We’re so sorry to hear that your experience was less than positive.

Please know that we have renewed our commitment to providing all of our customers with amazing customer service, and would love the opportunity to earn back your business. Please contact us at (877) 894-2566 or customerservice@safetyservicescompany.com if you need additional support, as your satisfaction is our #1 priority.